You may not realize it, but many respiratory problems are caused by contaminants in the air inside your house. In fact, the air in your home may be worse for you than the air outside.
Having clean ductwork is the first line of defense to guard against dirty household air. The air duct experts at Vetted HVAC Services can tell you more.
Get healthier indoor air with our indoor air quality services.
Top Reasons for Air Duct Cleaning & Repair
The ducts in your home carry the air from your furnace or AC throughout the house, and that air is only as clean as the system that delivers it.
Below are the main reasons you should strive to keep your ducts clean.
- Air duct cleaning reduces the symptoms of allergies by eliminating dust mites and allergens.
- Cleaning your air ducts makes the air in your home cleaner and safer to breathe.
- Air duct cleaning makes your HVAC system operate more efficiently, which saves money and puts less strain on the system.
- Air duct cleaning makes your home more attractive to potential buyers.
- Clean air ducts save you money by making your HVAC system last longer.
For air duct inspection and cleaning, call us today!
Signs Your Air Ducts Need to be Cleaned
Most Yorkton residents don’t know what state their ducts are in because they rarely inspect them if ever. But your ducts may require cleaning and here are a few signs that they do.
- Excessive dust over your registers and vent covers.
- Mould and mildew are growing around the unit.
- The airflow between the rooms is inconsistent.
- Your home smells musty.
Clean air ducts create a cleaner indoor environment by eliminating the dust and particles that can infiltrate the home. Also, you can significantly reduce the allergens and irritants in the air by keeping your air ducts clean. Lastly, if your home usually smells musty, clean air ducts can likely solve that problem by eliminating the mould and mildew.
If you’ve never had your ductwork cleaned or inspected, call Vetted HVAC Services today for an appointment.
Is your home more like a deep freeze in winter? Check out our heater repairs and be ready.
How to Keep your Ductwork Clean
The best way to improve the air quality in your home is to maintain clean ductwork. Although it’s best to contact a professional for annual cleaning, you can clean them yourself by using a vacuum with a brush attachment. Also, be aware to vacuum the registers and grills as well.