Many Yorkton residents don’t think they can get the cool comfort their neighbors have because they don’t have ductwork in their homes or apartments. However, ductless mini-split AC systems deliver the same cool comfort you get from a central air system, without many of the drawbacks. For more information and to find out if this system is right for you, call Vetted HVAC Services today.
Make sure your Yorkton home is ready for winter by scheduling a heating repair today.
Benefits of Ductless Mini Split Installation
If you suffer from poor cooling by using window units or fans because your home lacks ducts, or you can’t afford a central air conditioner, you’re in luck because a ductless mini-split system can give you all the advantages of central air and more.
Check out these benefits:
- Money Savings: Ductless systems are more efficient and use less energy than central AC units, allowing you to save up to 30% on your energy bills.
- Friendlier to the Environment: Because ductless systems are more efficient than other air conditioners, they use less energy, which is better for the environment.
- More Flexible Options: Multi-person households rarely agree on what is the right temperature. With a ductless mini split system, you can set different temperatures throughout the house so everyone is happy.
- Easier Installation: Unlike central air conditioners that require ductwork, these ductless systems go in with minimal time and effort.
To find out if a ductless air conditioner is right for you, call Vetted HVAC Services today.
How a Ductless Air System Can Save You Money
Traditionally, the best way to cool a home was with a central AC system, which delivers cool air throughout the house via a system of ducts.
Today, however, ductless units are proving to be a better option for many Yorkton homeowners because they’re easier to install and they save money. Here’s how:
As air flows through ducts it loses some of its cooling, which means the AC must run longer to keep the house at the desired temperature. The longer the unit runs, and the harder it works to maintain the temperature, the more it costs you on your energy bills.
Ductless systems are far more efficient and the air doesn’t lose coldness before it reaches the room.
To maintain air quality and guard against leaks, you must keep your ducts clean, which usually means hiring a duct cleaning company for help. Ductless systems free you from this expense.
Another way ductless AC units save money is that they allow you to cool only the rooms that need it. Unlike central air units that cool the entire house, you can select which rooms you want to cool, thus saving money on your energy bill.
We keep your AC running smoothly with our filter replacement service.
How to Maintain a Ductless AC Unit
Ductless mini-split air conditioners are one of the most efficient and cost-effective solutions you can purchase for a cool, comfortable home.
To ensure your system runs efficiently and lasts a long time, it’s best to conduct regular maintenance on it as you would any other machine.
- Clean the outside of the unit to keep dirt from entering the system.
- Clean or replace the filters to ensure good airflow.
- Clean the condenser and coil on the outside of the unit.
- Call a professional AC service for annual tune-up and maintenance.