Do you want to add more ambiance to a room, or add a spotlight on a certain area of your house? Adding a new lighting fixture or system can help. When you want to install new lights - from recessed lights, to track lighting to chandeliers -- call Vetted HVAC Services. Our licensed professionals provide neat and clean services, and we always provide upfront pricing before we start a job!
Have you noticed your lights flickering? Call us to have our technicians perform wiring repair and replacement services.
Benefits of LED Lighting
When you want lights that can both benefit your home and your pocketbook, consider LED models. These energy-efficient lights provide the following advantages:
- Energy-efficient: LED light bulbs use less energy than incandescent bulbs, resulting in lower utility bills.
- Long-lasting: LED bulbs have a larger lifespan than incandescent and fluorescent bulbs. This means you don’t have to replace them as often.
- Safer: LED bulbs don’t generate as much heat as other bulbs. This lowers the risk of burns and fires.
- Environmentally friendly: LEDs are made of non-toxic materials, which are safer for the environment than other types.
- More options: These come in a variety of colors, giving you more options.
Track Lighting vs. Recessed Lighting
When adding new lights to your home, two options you might consider are track lighting and recessed lighting. Take a look at the benefits of each of these popular choices:
- These lights take up less visual space, which can make rooms appear larger.
- These are ideal for rooms with low ceilings since the lights are installed within the ceiling.
- These lights can function as spotlights as they can focus on specific areas like art or furniture.
- These are waterproof light fixtures, making them ideal selections for rooms with water, like a bathroom.
- These are available in a variety of colors.
- Track lighting can be easier to install than other lighting options. Since these fixtures are mounted onto the ceiling surface they do not require invasive installation.
- These are available in a variety of styles, giving you many options.
- You can focus the lights on specific areas of the room.
Don’t risk losing power during the next storm. Learn how our generator services can benefit you.
Reasons To Install Dimmer Lights in Your Home
Installing dimmers in your home can add ambiance and other benefits to your house. Some of the advantages include:
- Energy savings: You reduce the amount of power you are using when you dim the lights in your home.
- Longer life span: The bulbs used in dimmer lights can last longer since there is less stress placed on them when they are dimmed.
- Improve your health: Turning down the lights at night can help you sleep better as the light mimics the sun setting.
- Improve the look of a room: These can make rooms feel more inviting and warm.
- Cost-effective: These can be cost-effective to install. Ask your electrician for advice on which type to add to your home.