For a plumbing company, you can trust in the Yorkton, SK, area, look no further! Vetted HVAC Services offers a variety of plumbing solutions, from repairs and maintenance to plumbing installation and inspections. Whether you’re renovating your home and need remodeling or repiping services, or you’re dealing with an unexpected plumbing emergency, our licensed team of specialists is here to help.
We are your local commercial and residential plumbing contractor dedicated to diagnosing and solving plumbing problems in your home or business. We pride ourselves in our professionalism and our ability to provide fast, accurate results that meet all of your plumbing needs.
We offer the following plumbing services to Yorkton residents:
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Water Leak Detection & Repair
- Water Line Repair & Installation
- Gas Leak Detection
- Gas Line Repair & Installation
- Drain Cleaning
- Sewer Line Repair
- Sewer Video Inspection
- Repiping Services
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Backflow Testing & Certification
- Sump Pump Services
- Septic Tank Services
- Slab Leak Repair
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration Systems
- Commercial Plumbing
Plumbing difficulties are already stressful without the cost-concern factor. With Vetted HVAC Services, you don’t have to worry about surprise charges. We offer upfront, flat-rate pricing to help make the experience as easy and stress-free as possible.
If your kitchen’s ready for a makeover, make it happen with our kitchen plumbing services!
Plumbing Emergency? We’ll Act Fast!
When you’re in the middle of a plumbing emergency, call Vetted HVAC Services immediately! We offer 24-hour plumbing services so that you can get the help you need as soon as possible. Did the pipe burst in the middle of the night? Give us a call! Experiencing unpleasant sewer backup? Don’t wait! Putting off plumbing complications can turn into a disaster, and it often doesn’t take long — so if you suspect a plumbing emergency, call our team now!
Causes of a Clogged Toilet
A clogged toilet is one of the more embarrassing plumbing problems, and also one of the most difficult to approach due to a variety of possible causes. Stubborn clogs can cause backup and flooding and should be quickly addressed. But be careful trying to unclog a toilet on your own, as it’s possible to make it worse if you’re not sure of the cause.
Are you struggling with a clogged toilet? Here are just a few reasons that clogs may occur:
- You flushed something you shouldn’t have: Yes, many of us have been there. Maybe you tossed a cotton ball in the bowl, or your mischievous little one tried to flush his favorite toy. Whether it’s feminine products, tissues, or even dental floss, objects that aren’t meant to be flushed won’t break down and will need to be removed by a plumber.
- The trap is jammed: Due to design, clogs often occur in the u-shaped bend of a pipe. Simply using too much toilet paper may have caused excessive buildup that can’t pass.
- A clog in the sewer line: Difficult clogs may be happening down the line in a section of sewer pipe outside of the home. It’s even possible for external elements, such as tree roots, to put pressure on underground lines and cause breakage.
- Hard water buildup: If you have hard water, chances are it may have calcified in your pipes and caused a blockage of buildup over time, restricting the flow of water and waste through your plumbing system.
If you’re tired of combatting a clog, call our plumber service for expert help! Vetted HVAC Services will have your system flowing freely again in no time!
Hard water wreaking havoc in your home? Call us to learn more about water softeners.
Lose the Leak!
Leaks cause more than a big mess — they can cause water damage to your home and belongings, and create hazardous potential for mold growth and exposure to contaminated water. Vetted HVAC Services offers professional leak detection and repair services to the Yorkton community. If you want to fix a leak fast, call today to schedule an appointment with one of our certified technicians, or to request emergency services for a leak that can’t wait!