You need hot water for your health, hygiene and comfort. When your device isn’t functioning properly, it’s more than an inconvenience — it may even be an emergency. Vetted HVAC Services provides fast and accurate water heater maintenance and repairs, as well as water heater installation.
For hot water tank service in the Yorkton, SK, area, you can depend on our team of reliable, skilled specialists. Whether your system isn’t producing hot water, or you have a water heater leak, we’ll find a solution fast!
Interested in upgrading to a tankless device? Check out our tankless water heater services to learn more.
Hot Water Emergency? Call Us 24/7!
Some water heater problems can be a danger to your home and family and need to be taken care of immediately. Whether it’s midnight or the middle of the day, we’re here to help with emergency water heater repair services at any time. Our licensed experts are ready to respond to urgent calls, and will be dispatched to your home fast! If you’re experiencing a water heater emergency, don’t wait to schedule service — call Vetted HVAC Services now!
Your Water Heater Repair Company
It’s never fun dealing with a malfunctioning water heater. Tired of cold showers or fluctuating water temperatures? Or maybe your water’s too hot, or you need help fixing a troublesome water heater leak. Whatever your issue, call Vetted HVAC Services for prompt water heater maintenance or repair. We will diagnose and resolve your water heater problems in no time! Here are a few common signs your water heater needs help:
- No or too little hot water.
- Inconsistent water temperatures.
- Water is too hot.
- Hot water has a foul odour.
- Noisy water tank.
- Leaking water tank.
Tired of unsightly water stains? Discover the benefits of home water softeners.
Professional Water Heater Installation
Vetted HVAC Services is proud to offer a specialized water heater replacement service. Whether your water heater has run its course, or you’re looking to upgrade or need water tank installation for a new property, we can help!
Sometimes for what you would pay to repair a device, it’s more cost-effective to opt for replacement. If you’re wondering whether replacement is right for you, consider the following factors:
- The 50% rule: A general guideline to keep in mind is that if repairs will cost 50% or more than what it would cost to replace your water heater, then you’re better off replacing it rather than repairing it.
- Repair frequency: If your water tank is needing frequent repairs, consider the total cost to determine if it’s worth the money and constant trouble to continue repairing. Odds are replacement is a better choice.
- Water heater age: Your water heater may be at the end of its lifespan and due for replacement if it’s more than 8 years old.