No one wants to deal with a repair issue at their home or business, but when repairs or replacements are needed it’s important to hire licensed professionals to get the work done accurately and quickly. Call Vetted HVAC Services for plumbing, heating and cooling, and electrical repairs and installations. Proudly serving Yorkton, SK, and its surrounding areas, our technicians can handle all of your needs quickly and accurately. When you book an appointment with us at your home or commercial property you can experience our next-level customer service!
Proudly Serving Yorkton & Surrounding Areas
We proudly provide plumbing, heating and cooling, and electrical services to the following areas:
- Canora: Plumbing | Cooling & Heating | Electrical
- Melville: Plumbing | Cooling & Heating | Electrical
- Preeceville: Plumbing | Cooling & Heating | Electrical
- Kamsack: Plumbing | Cooling & Heating | Electrical
- Esterhazy: Plumbing | Cooling & Heating | Electrical
- Langenburg: Plumbing | Cooling & Heating | Electrical
- Churchbridge: Plumbing | Cooling & Heating | Electrical
- Foam Lake: Plumbing | Cooling & Heating | Electrical
- Sturgis: Plumbing | Cooling & Heating | Electrical
With 120 years of combined experience, we take pride in the next-level customer service our licensed technicians offer. Read our testimonials to see what our clients think!
Signs You Should Replace Your Water Heater
Do you enjoy having hot water when you shower, do dishes, or wash your clothes? Yes? We thought so. That’s why it’s important to replace your water heater when it first starts to show signs of breaking down rather than waiting until it completely malfunctions. Some signs to watch for that can signal you need to install a new unit can include:
- Age: If your system is nearing the end of its lifespan.
- Losing efficiency: If your unit is no longer able to properly heat the water.
- Rust and corrosion: If you notice evidence of rust or corrosion on your unit.
- Leaking: If your system starts to leak.
- Rusty drinking water: If your drinking water is a different colour due to rust.
- Cold water: If your water is not warming to the right temperature.
- Unable to drain: If the unit is unable to drain water through the drain valve.
- Cracks: If you notice cracks in the system.
How a Malfunctioning Heater Can Impact Your Home
When your heater breaks down it can have a larger impact on your home than failing to heat it. It can also cause the following issues:
- Risk of illness: Depending on the issue with the unit, it can cause your family to become ill. A carbon monoxide leak can cause serious - and even deadly - effects.
- Lower indoor air quality: A malfunctioning system is unable to properly remove particles from the air in your home.
- Risk of fire: A broken system can pose a risk to your home and family, including increasing the risks of fire.
- Higher monthly utility costs: A malfunctioning unit is less efficient and may work harder to heat your home, resulting in higher energy bills.
When you need repairs on your furnace, don’t wait until payday. Contact us to learn about our financing options.
Symptoms That Indicate Your Wiring Needs To Be Replaced
Is your wiring system starting to show signs of wear and tear? Are your lights flickering, or are your light switches hot to the touch? This can signal you need to replace your wiring. Some other symptoms to watch for that can indicate you need new wiring installed are:
- Lights in the home or property dim periodically.
- There is an odour of burning plastic.
- There are sparks, flames, or smoke.
- Wires show signs of overheating.
- There are signs of scorching on electrical plates.